What then read the newspaper is a key action for the development neuronal people are established as a social construct. And as such changing feather in the wind.
So much true that when I kept informed and many years ago no one dreamed of speaking ill of you or because Berlusconi Berlusconi was among those who had or were seeking to agree with him and whined because Silvio cabbage that divided the spoils with them, and I was one of the few who read and talk about certain things, I was considered a political extremist, on the edge of subversion.
Today, I stopped to inquire and read certain things (and especially for boring), not a day goes by without someone asking me "what did you read, you read what he said? But where do we go from but we can not anymore. We do as in Egypt! Revoluzzione! 11 "
Sometimes it's hard to live always at odds with the zeitgeist.
0 comments:
Post a Comment