I came across a blog post that I do not know and I found it particularly interesting. Talk about a mother who writes to know that universities have to choose to go for a specific profession.
The argument is interesting, but much more so is the response of an industry professional in question, suggests, without delay, not to the university. The Council for finding a job is to focus on studies more "technical" and "practical" (and short) and start to accumulate as soon as practical experience.
The practitioner explains very well the requirements that he has taken to recruit staff: first experience, the second sense of responsibility (accountability , if the translation is wrong correct me), talented third, fourth ability to harmonize the working group.
The short but meaningful discussion struck me because it concerns a very narrow scope: video games. We therefore do not represent in any way a stance against a college education or a theoretical reflection on the world of work by the early twenties. It is a simple reflection and disinterested deideolgizzata a single aspect and detail.
probably in a completely unintentional, the author focuses on the problem full of difficulties to work by the under 30 and, in my experience (what is flawed and shortsighted), is the best advice we can give a guy who is not sure what to do after high school, is a very wise counsel, and in hindsight I would say that would be great when I was 19.
The original post is here: Kids Do not Waste Your Money On Game Dev Education .
0 comments:
Post a Comment