Sunday, January 16, 2011

Actors That Have Eczema



will be getting older, it will be here in Germany I have to be much closer to the sun than in Italy, what will be, but now I do not care anymore. Oh no, because to say ... that is, if I were a person of some importance in the economic field and I were absolutely certain you know guagagnare how to make a lot of money to a company that is not doing well, like ... I do not know ... FIAT, what would you say?

I get in touch with FIAT and make a suggestion: Gentlemen, I know how to revive the fortunes of your company. If you follow my advice, I assure you that within 5 years your income will increase from tot to tot. I do not want to be paid right now: I want to have every year 0.5% of turnover, if it reaches my expectations.

would be a good solution for everyone: the company will pop up, save jobs, I guarantee the job industries, I can disconnect from the FIAT rump of the taxpayer and the more we gain. But if I would just write on my blog what the company should do, so I'm all good.

But a patrol of university teachers, faced with the question FIAT, he revealed he knew how to solve all problems, expresses vague insinuations about what Fiat is doing right, and signing an appeal against the Fiat.

Apart from the fact that luminaries think the economy can influence the policy of an individual through an appeal says it's long, but what is surprising is that none of these luminaries have decided to send a resume to FIAT. You are in quintordici economists say that to know what to do, then go, go, saved up, up. If I had the skills that you have to say, at this time would dips in the euro as Scrooge.

to sign the appeal, instead you are like the guy who eke out a living by selling lottery numbers, instead of living from nabobs playing those same numbers. And with this I do not however deny me the pleasure of sending this country to FIAT, which frankly ' attention whore like that in Italy there is not another. And who has the same number Magnata our money either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment