I admire the Germans for how they manage the public affairs: they are as efficient as a state can be, but they are honest to the last, honest honest honest. Privately, however I do not understand much. I do not say in private companies (those are as efficient as a public office), but right in the private suite. Every so often I get the impression they come from some other dimension and not have never had contact with other people. So when it comes to this and that I am to distribute advice and banal platitudes and exchanges are idolized as a bearer of a higher degree of wisdom.
Among other things, these lands is totally lacking in the concept of "how angry you Scazzi. Where I come from you say so, maybe not in other regions of Italy, but is used to imply that there is a limit all'arrabbiatura of a person, above which the indifference of others (usually with respect to some disagreement in the relationship between two people).
Take the typical couple husband and wife. The husband is one of those things that send his wife into a rage, say, rinse the dishes after washing. If the couple was Italian, his wife would be horrid to her husband to complain about the action. The husband is angry at being criticized and that's it. But if the husband persists in his state of anger, the wife dismiss the question with "how did you Scazzi angry", that flaw over, do not be ridiculous, there is a limit within which you must maintain, then it is no longer affair My.
If instead the pair is German, his wife would never complain to her husband because her husband is angry and so she would have two to snag: the dishes rinsed and her husband pissed. It is not fear, you may also reversed roles. It's just that the inability to manage anger is such that others prefer silence.
In this way a person just a little 'more surly or selfish or spoiled always gets everything he wants, because whoever is around to see it prefers to comply rather than angry, even if there is the aggravating circumstance of trivial reasons. I could tell stories to us at the point of absurdity about it, I witnessed with my own ears in a statement that Italy would cost at least the ultimate accompaniment to the door and threatened not to be seen again.
Here everyone is silent and brood, brooding and silent. I am surprised that not all die of cirrhosis at 35 years, really.
0 comments:
Post a Comment